We're making sustainability a priority in our operations.
Continue reading to find out how we're making a difference.
How we process orders:
• Our warehouse in the UK is 100% powered by renewable energy on a solar farm, saving tonnes of CO2 from entering the atmosphere and significantly reducing our carbon footprint.
• Instead of using paper, our staff only use digital screens to pick and pack the products for orders - making this a green & paperless process.
How we ship orders:
• Our ethos for packaging shipments is simple; not wasteful. We don’t send unnecessary extravagant packaging that may look pretty but inevitably will harm the planet. Plus, we don’t waste paper for receipts or invoices - we send them digitally.
• We ship our orders in 100% recyclable, plastic-free and carbon-neutral packaging.
• Orders are sent via the UK’s largest electric-driving delivery fleet - reducing the use of harmful pollutants & emissions.
Other bits we do:
We’re always looking for new ways to be more environmentally-conscious. From our staff participating in tree-planting schemes to having Vegan Wednesdays, we will continue taking steps in a greener direction.